CANCER & ASPARTAME:
The approval of aspartame is a violation of the U.S. Delaney Amendment, which is supposed to prevent cancer-causing substances such as methanol (formaldehyde) and DKP from entering our food supply. An early 80’s FDA toxicologist testified before the U.S. Congress that aspartame was capable of producing brain tumors. This made it illegal for the FDA to set an allowable daily intake at any level. If the FDA itself elects to violate the law, who is left to protect the health of the public?
DIABETES & ASPARTAME:
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) actually recommended this chemical poison to persons with diabetes, but according to research conducted by a diabetes specialist, aspartame:
1) Leads to the precipitation of clinical diabetes.
2) Causes poorer diabetic control in diabetics on insulin or oral drugs.
3) Leads to the irritation of diabetic difficulties such as retinopathy, cataracts, neuropathy and gastroparesis.
4) Causes convulsions.
5) May cause liver, pancreas, and kidney damage, or facilitate any damage occurring.
6) Hinders the action of certain nutrients, and may add to such magnesium deficiency conditions.
Another researcher stated that excitotoxins such as those found in aspartame could precipitate diabetes in persons who are genetically susceptible to the disease. Aspartame and other toxins seem to be low-level population control agents.
EMOTIONAL DISORDERS & ASPARTAME:
Several studies of low brain serotonin levels, depression, and other emotional disorders have been linked to aspartame and often are relieved by stopping the intake of aspartame. Of course, extra help may be needed after this toxification.